So many sales!
There are so many great sales for springtime! I love that SHOPBOP carries so much variety and brands. They’re one of my favorite places to shop and that’s why I’m so excited that they’re having a sale right now! Bonus – they carry a lot of petite styles! It’s mid-April now, so in most places in the country it’s really starting to warm up and soon it will be pretty warm out! There are great styles this year and you might want to swap out some of your old wardrobe during this SHOPBOP sale.
My SHOPBOP Selection
- Unless you live in NYC, white jeans are a great addition to a wardrobe full of blue denim. Brighten things up a bit! Trade in some black skinnies for these cute white cropped jeans perfect for a spring look.
- I don’t carry purses all the time but I love the simplicity and classiness of this leather tote.
- I love to wear a simple button up cardigan to work, sometimes just with a tank top but keeping the cardigan on keeps the look professional.
- Join in the trend and pick up some comfortable mules like this! Or, pair some denim with a plain white sneaker!
- Can’t decide if you’re into the overalls trend? I’ve seen them on a lot of fashion blogger’s posts so you’re probably going to be missing out if you don’t give them a try.
- Going to a wedding this spring? I love this pretty green dress with lace. It’s super romantic, too, great for an anniversary dinner if you’ve got one coming 🙂
- Sometimes you just need something simple to wear and this plain white shirt would pair great with leggings since the back is long enough to cover up your butt!
So how do I get the deal?
Use code EVENT17 for 20% off your order! Even better, if you have an investment piece to buy or a lot to add to your wardrobe, you will get 25% off of any order over $500. This sale can save you a lot of money without having to sacrifice what you’re really looking for.