March has been an interesting month. I’ve been very busy with work and my husband busy with cooking. I haven’t had as much time as I’d like for adventure. I did get a couple hikes if you saw from my Instagram, including an overnight winter camping trip. Hopefully April will have more adventure: it’s the plan at least!
My March purchases
- A few items (4) from Banana Republic during a sale. Three of the items were for work: 2 pairs of pants and the button up chambray with ruffles.
- Hiking pants – Not the most stylish but I had a really difficult time finding hiking pants that would fit me so with the tapered leg and tie-waist, I was able to make these ones work for me.
- YAKTRAX crampon for [safer] winter hiking.
- Dog winter fleece. This fleece fit like a glove and kept him pretty warm!
- Korin knife
- Flat whisk (favorite brand kitchen utensils)
- Sharpening stone
- Peeler – just these simple ones work the best
- Many flavors of Mio (got a great deal on these). We enhance our water with these and since we’ve been trying to cut out soda and coffee, these make it a lot easier.
Any favorite items? It might seem like a lot of things but it was all purposeful. I feel like my work wardrobe is now sufficient and am no longer worried about buying anything to wear to work. Most of the kitchen stuff are my husbands needs for work. The outdoorsy stuff is my hobby and escape from “real life”. And, although it may seem like a silly purchase, the Mio actually helps us save money on other beverages!
This post is part of a Linkup with Franish!