April, a time for flowers to start blooming but so much rain! We got out of NYC a couple times to just breathe some fresh air and see some grass. Getting geared up for summer and making some vacation plans! Do any of you have some fun plans or vacations for this summer? Please share!
My April purchases
- Not much in the new clothing department except a new pair of shoes! I always love TOMS and these are awesome for walking around in the city.
- My new hydroflask in the super blue color. I love that I can just put in a couple ice cubes and my water is cold for a really long time! I can even leave it out of the fridge and it stays cold.
- Egg whites! We love using these gallons of egg whites as a more economical way to get down protein powder and more nutritious as well! They are a super great option for anyone who exercises or eats healthy (they are pasteurized).
- New protein powder to try as we prepare to start working out more and eat a bit better. It’s good and it’s paleo!
- Cast Iron dutch oven for camping. It’s really heavy so it’s only good for car camping but it cooks some amazing food (totally transforms a bag of frozen corn).