Now through March 4th, Shopbop is having a huge sale! If you haven’t ordered from them before, note that they have free 3 day shipping and free returns, so if you buy something that doesn’t work for your or fit, you can return it without cost. [I’ve learned that avoiding shipping costs really saves a lot in the long run!] Shopbop is also Amazon Prime eligible (Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial).
I’m going to share some of my favorite items and tell you why I chose them (not just posting a bunch of links as I’ve seen on a few posts – sorry if you did that…).
- Shopbop joggers – I really like these as I have been searching for the right joggers now for a couple months. I have a collection of sweatpants that don’t fit right because it’s hard to find great ones for petite and I usually end up deciding I dont’ care because I wear them at home. But I really would like some that actually fit so I could wear them in public on occasion (do I really need to get dressed to pick up bagels and coffee?)
- L’Agence white shorts – white shorts are so great in the summer and are really easy to pair with summery colors, pastels, neon, or just neutrals!
- Rag & Bone skinny jeans – this is a great brand for petites! They actually run to size/small and they’re good quality. I’ve been on the lookout for a good sale to add to my denim collection and somehow am always drawn towards more black colored jeans 🙂
- Petite Bateau raincoat – this raincoat is really cute! It reminds me of Paddington Bear 🙂 I usually steer away from yellow but how classic is a cute yellow raincoat?
- ALC and BB Dakota long sleeve shirt – I chose these 2 shirts because the backs are really unique and adorable. Maybe this sounds weird but sometimes I am wearing flattering jeans and want to show them a bit but also want to wear a longer shirt… so this fixes the struggle (especially the BB Dakota)! Haha… it allows you to keep the back open a little bit but also more covered on the sides. Again…the blue and white stripe trend I love!
- Elizabeth and James bracelet – I saw a ring like this on another blog and I really like it. I don’t accessorize enough! This is a similar style but as a bracelet!
- Sam Edelman booties – I really like neutral colored booties. They are multi-functional so that I can wear them in the office but can also dress them up on the weekends. I have a few ankle booties that are a bit higher but need some with lower ankles like this one so I can pair them with thicker or looser denim at the ankle.
- Soludos sandals – As I’ve mentioned, I love the blue and white stripe trend and shoes are no exception. I have some striped flats from Target and I love pairing them with a neutral colored outfit. I like these ones as well because they add a little extra with the tie up the ankle trend!
- Herschel backpack – a really popular backpack here in New York City, and one of the more affordable options. Living in a big city it’s important to have a backpack for a day out in the city, unless you want to be carrying a bit purse (hurts my shoulder so I prefer backpack to avoid long term shoulder issues!) I like Herschel because they’re really simple looking and practical.
- Madewell – If you decide against a backpack (or don’t live in a big city), this bag is really simple and classic and it’s made with pebbled leather.
- Citizens of Humanity – these high-rise jeans I chose specifically because I have 1 pair of high-rise jeans and they are from Citizens. They fit like a glove and are fairly comfortable. This brand makes pretty durable jeans so they are worth the investment.
Do you like any of these items or have other favorites you have found on Shopbop?
If you live in NYC, do you prefer a backpack or large purse?
Link up through The Red Closet Diary!