Favorite food things
- Our sous vide device. Because my husband uses it to make awesome food! We made delicious short ribs over the weekend thanks to the sous vide!
- My new hydroflask because it keeps water super super cold. My husband put ice in his on friday and it was still there sunday (without being in the fridge).
- My New Balance shoes. Very affordable and comfortable! I got mine during an awesome sale but even without the sale, they’re not too expensive in my opinion.
- My favorite pair of jeans is Paige Verdugo denim. They make a cropped versions which means I can have a pair of full length jeans without hemming. For an average height girl they would actually be cropped jeans. They are SO comfortable!
Favorite other things
- My camera. I own a Sony A6000 after receiving a recommendation from my wedding photographer. We bought it for an outdoors trip over a year ago. Since arriving in NYC I have taken a couple classes to learn more about it and it’s awesome! It’s a pretty highly recommended camera in general. You don’t *need* photography classes to use it on auto settings.
- Chobani Flip yogurt. If you’ve had it, you know what I mean.
- My commuter backpack. It is super slim and makes NYC commute easier!