Have you seen my Instagram yet? When I started this blog, I didn’t start an Instagram account right away because I had an older version of the iPhone that was starting to have a lot of problems and wouldn’t allow me to download apps. So I finally got the iPhone 7 Plus and I am much happier. My Instagram account doesn’t have a ton of posts, yet, but it’s in progress! I find that it can be a funny, entertaining, and inspiring place to peruse. So, for the rest of your weekend, enjoy these 8 Instagram accounts!
Best of Instagram this week
- Girl with no job – This girl already has a huge Instagram following with almost 4,000 posts of memes and other funny posts. Here’s one that takes me back to the days of high school English class.
- Tiny Home – Because they’re cute to look at. I think I could live in one if I lived alone if it was somewhere amazing.
- Bolt the jack – Only because my dog is part Jack Russell, I love to see other terriers and their gigantic personalities. Take a look at my Instagram account to compare them!
- Vivacious wish – Another newer blogger, like me, with a great sense of style and a smile on her face! I love to connect with other bloggers to share ideas and inspiration and learn how to grow our blogs.
Super tired and headache.. Took my pills and heading straight to bed.. Street Diaries are coming soon on blog. Stay tuned.. Tap for deets! #fashion #fashionista #fashionweek #fashionblog #fashionblogger #dallasblogger #style #styles #stylish #stylegram #styleblogger #trend #trendy #bcbgmaxazria #red #strapless #pumps #party #glamorous #potd #ootd #instablogger #cultivatedstyle #xoxo #vivaciouswish @forever21 @bcbgmaxazria
- How Sweet Eats – I cannot get enough of these photos! And how delicious does this look? Sometimes when I’m hungry I get more inspired by recipes. My husband is currently cooking soup from Serious Eats recipe list…
- Wilderness Society – Because lately, I’d rather be hiking. Some of my favorite posts to look at are of the beautiful scenery, travel, and adventure. I find them very inspirational.
Feel free to share your Instagram account in the comments!
Or, share your favorite, most entertaining or inspirational account.