I am all for investing in good quality clothing items that I know will be a part of my wardrobe for a long time. I am less interested in spending a lot of money on a fashion trend. However, it’s even better when I can find a good bargain for an item that usually costs, say $100, but is on sale in my size for a fraction of that price. In honor of February 25, this post is 25 items under $25. Most of them have retail price much higher than that!
- Levi’s. Chambray shirtdress, normally $64! Even better, take an extra 20% off with code SUPER.
- Lush. Lush maxi dress, more than 50% off. This dress comes in 5 different colors/patterns.
- Bobi. Shift dress from Revolve, also about 50% off. If you haven’t shopped at Revolve, you can sign up for 10% off when you enter the site.
- Wayf. Also from Revolve, see #3.
- Lush. Casual long sleeve shift dress, 50% off from Nordstrom
- AX Paris. Sold by ASOS with free shipping and returns.
- Splendid. This dress is such a great deal!! Only $22, normally $118! Tank top dress comes in blue or pink.
- Bobi. Open back tank and sorry only mediums left 🙁
- Topshop. 45% off striped boyfriend tee, sold by Nordstrom.
- Lush. 40% off, side slit shirt. Thinking seriously about getting this one because I think it’s very versatile in being a casual shirt with jeans or dressed up with leggings and heels.
- BP. Cozy hoodie? Yes please.
- Apt 9. I’ve seen this trend around other blogs: the front knot shirt and I think it can be really flattering! Available in blue or grey.
- ASOS. 50% off sweater with off-shoulder style.
- Boohoo. Long blazer available in 3 colors! Ivory, camel, navy.
- Ralph Lauren. One of the best deals here!! This sweater is normally $98 but is currently $24.99. In addition if you spend $125 at Ralph Lauren, you get an additional 30% off with code SPRING. Awesome!!
- Topshop. Long sleeve ruffle tee.
- BP. 40% off and free shippnig from Nordstrom. Sorry right now it’s only available in Large!
- Forever 21. Ruffled off the shoulder top in beige or black.
- Old Navy. Peplum hem top. I really like the striped ones they have on the website (black or white stripe). They also have orange, navy, and cranberry colors.
- Madewell. Just a plain tee, but they are important in the wardrobe for easy mix and match!
- BP. Long sleeve scoop neck tee – another classic, plain addition to your wardrobe.
- Merona shoes. Yes, yes I know they are just from Target but sometimes they’re not so bad especially for flats. I found a pair there once for $7 clearance and got a lot of compliments on them!
- Klorane. Dry shampoo that is pretty great! This is my second choice brand after Bastiste.
- Tweezerman. Tweezerman is the greatest brand for nail clippers, tweezers, and related products. Nothing works as well!
- MAC. There are a few items I do not like from MAC but I do like their lipstick.
Hope you can find an item you enjoy! Have a great weekend!!