After taking about a year off of Netflix, my husband and I restarted our subscription so that we could watch Chef’s Table. Ever since restarting, we have been looking for various shows to watch on our relaxation nights so that our membership is worth it! I cut back our cable channel availability so we’ve been searching more and more on our Netflix membership for new shows. So, per recommendations by some friends we started watching 13 Reasons Why.
13 Things to Relax
This blog post is in collaboration with Adore Me, a New York-based lingerie company. They have asked bloggers to share how they “Netflix and Chill” so I’m going to share some of my favorite ways to relax!
- I find a comfortable blanket and snuggle up with my dog.
- Wear sweatpants! I know they’re not the sexiest thing to wear but they can be! I think joggers are my favorite comfy trend right now. Super comfy pajamas like these are also an awesome option.
- We enjoy a nice dinner. My husband makes delicious food and sometimes spends many hours putting his love into a meal.
- Turn off the bright kitchen lights! Nothing ruins a relaxing night more than blazing lights (unfortunately sometimes I have them outside the window from construction).
- Trade in my wired bra for one more comfortable like this bralette from Adore Me.
- Sorry thong that I had to wear with my work pants! I’m trading you in for a comfortable pair like these (no, they are not granny underwear)!
- Take off my makeup after washing my face with some Murad foam wash.
- I usually put my hair into a loose braid so it’s out of my face but not getting damaged from a tight ponytail.
- I like to brush my teeth after eating; this helps me to relax because my mouth feels nice and clean.
- Tidy the apartment! If the apartment has a lot of clutter, it really distracts me and I can’t feel at ease.
- Turn off the phone. At least put it on Do Not Disturb. Phones are just super distracting.
- Give the dog a bone to play with so he isn’t trying to get attention from us.
- Cuddle with my husband!
How about you? How do you like to relax? What shows are you enjoying on Netflix?
P.S. If you haven’t heard of Adore Me, they have a lot of super cute options (check out their lingerie and sleepwear!). They also have a wide range of sizes available, even down to a 30A in bra sizes for us petites.