I love shopping on Amazon. It’s like…instant gratification. As a Prime member, I can get most things I want within 2 days and have many options that could also arrive next-day or same-day. Living in New York City where it takes me a 3 hour round trip to get to Target, this has become very important in saving me money. I can buy things at a lower price than if I try to find the same thing at a local store (or I can’t find it anyway). Here are some great finds from Amazon!
The List of 5
- Deep Sea Mud Mask is a great, affordable option for those of you looking for a solution to minimizing your pores. Although I don’t (but should) use it on a regular basis, it really is noticeable after using it! I think using it weekly would make an enormous difference. Afterward, I highly recommend using some Witch Hazel to keep your pores tighter.
- Do you have a super soft bathroom mat? There’s nothing better than stepping out with your bare feet onto something squishy and soft on your toes. This bathroom mat is similar to what we have in our bathroom and it feels so comfortable!
- Did you know you can buy clothing on Amazon? Some of the same things you get from Nordstrom can also be bought from Amazon. The selection is more limited in style and in size but sometimes you might be able to find some great prices.
- If you cook or bake you definitely need some food storage containers. Even if you don’t, these storage containers are perfect for packing leftovers up in the fridge or transporting food to work. They’re microwaveable and withstand the dishwasher as well. And, because they’re cheap, if you lose one, it’s not a big deal. We love these! They’re spill-proof as well so they’re great for soup.
- The best yoga mat brand there is: Manduka yoga mat. My husband and I each got Manduka mats when we did Bikram last year. They’re really durable and easy to clean and carry. This isn’t your typical cheap and flimsy yoga mat. If you’re into yoga or pilates or anything where you may need a mat to stretch out, this is the one for you.
Interested in getting all the shipping perks with Amazon?